The tongue is one of the most overlook parts when it comes to oral hygiene. In the back of the tongue, there are often plaques consisting of dead cells and germs which are the main cause of bad breath, and that can also lead to major issues if not properly cleaned. The best way for you to use a scraper is to scrape the tongue from as far back as is comfortable for you to the front. You will then flick and rinse off the scraper and do the motion again. It should only take you 10 or 20 seconds to clean your tongue. If you’re using a gel or foam in conjunction with a scraper, you can apply this to your tongue immediately before scraping. It’s recommended that you scrape your tongue once a day, preferably before brushing your teeth and using mouthwash.
- Light weight & easy to use.
- Stainless steel scraper head, healthy, durable, anti-rust, anti-corrosion.
- Scrapes your tongue gently but can effectively remove food debris especially gunk and prevent generating conceal bacteria.
- Improves oral hygiene, and promotes fresh breath. Prevents bad breath as well as other oral health problems.
- Not sharps but just right.
How to use:
1. Gargle with water.
2. Stick your tongue out, then scrape it by the concave side of the scraper gently from inside to tip.
3. Repeat step 2 for several times according to your tongue condition.
1. Don’t scrape too hard or too many times or you will get hurt.
2. Kids under 8 years old are not suggested to use such product.
3. To avoid bacteria breeding, it is suggested to sterilize the scraper with ultraviolet sterilamp once a month.