Spinal Decompression Back Brace with Thermal Therapy
The Spinal Decompression Belt has proven results and quality not found in cheap imitations. When it comes to relief for back conditions, this is the best. Provides continual pain relief for active people which permits independence in order to maintain a productive life style.
The functionality is based on scientific principles, accurate application as well as uncomplicated use. Back traction is generated by the device when the brace is inflated. The unique air cell extension reduces loading pressure in the lower back expanding the disc by means of securing beneath the rib cage and above the pelvis, stretching out the lower back in an up and down direction. This redirects weight bearing force vertically and decreases the forces inside the lumbar spine, which may substantially lessen back pain from compressive forces.
This is ambulatory lumbar traction, which means you are not tied to a machine; you can walk, work or sit using the device. More or less force by means of the hand pump can be easily employed for individual needs. Traction offers encouraging benefits as well as helpful management involving all kinds of disc problems as well as spine injuries. With well over two million individuals and doctors presently employing this specific technology, we have been privileged to help people needing improved quality lifestyle.
Before Therapy: The discs are strained due to loading of structures from gravitational forces causing a herniated or bulging disc which may compress sensitive nerves triggering back pain, referred pain or numbness down the leg along with muscular spasms. This is sometimes called sciatica.
After Therapy: The Belt provides forces that return the disc to a more normal height by reducing harmful downward pressure, removing irritation from muscles, discs and joints by means of the expanding cells filled with air inside the belt.
The spinal decompression brace can provide relief for those who must do heavy lifting on the job or at home as well as those who need relief for short or long distance driving.
- Reduce the pressure of the disc, to promote inter-vertebral disc back to the lifting of the nerve root and other organizations.
- Eliminate inflammation, promote blood circulation.
- Lift muscle spasms, improve local blood circulation.
- Traction can promote the blood circulation of parenchyma in waist.
- Relieve the pains caused by lumbar muscle and rheumatism, enhance stamina and channel meridians.
- Relax lumbar muscle, restore the energy of backbone.
- It’s very effective for adjunctive therapy of chronic lumbar strain.
- 3 in 1 upgraded back support brace. Latest design disc traction brace which combined clinical grade traction, thermal therapy, physio decompression with heating therapy, enjoying a lumbar spine support period at home or in the office.
- Micro-carbon fiber heating elements – no coils. SAFETY First! You can take an adapter or power bank to connect with 5V-2A power supply to do air traction with heating pad for better effect.
- Through back traction and thermal therapy, reduce the burden around ligament, bring good rest for damaged spinal discs. Great for people who suffer from lumbar back pain, sciatica, nerve pain, arthritis, soft tissue damage.
- Can be used during activities or while resting and relaxing, such as walking, sitting, lying down, working, golfing, driving. Great gift for your beloved ones.
- Fit most waist: The product includes an extension brace which can extend the waist size up to 49 inches, one size for 29 to 49 inches waists, light and portable.
Item can be used for:
- Lower Back Pain
- Muscle Strain
- Herniated Lumbar Disc
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Back Joint Sprain
- Lumbar Fusion Surgery
- Compression Fractures
Spinal Decompression Belt For Herniated Disc
A disc can bulge when the soft, inner part called the nucleus partially pushes out and a herniation pushes further out. Both can cause back pain by pinching a nerve and some may even push out into the spinal canal, which holds the spinal cord
The inflatable back belt can help those with bulging or herniated discs because it decreases weight bearing stress on the disc. As the belt inflates, it decompresses the disc resulting in less bulging or herniating, minimizing additional damage to the disc. The traction belt provides an increase in the height of the disc, allowing more room for sensitive nerves. Traction will help to increase hydration of discs and encourage nutrients to be absorbed into the disc, increasing disc health. This helps to reverse the process of degenerative disc disease or osteoarthritis of the lumbar spine.
A back sprain involves injury by stretching or tearing of the tendons an/or ligaments. A back strain involves damage by overstretching or tearing the muscles. Initially, rest is indicated as the injury needs to heal from inflammation. Traction should not be used for recent injuries, however, the Belt can be helpful after the initial stage of healing and for chronic sprain/strain conditions, which can often result from postural stress.
Spondylosis & Spondylolisthesis
Spondylosis in the cervical and lumbar spine is a medical term for osteoarthritis, which can form painful arthritic bone spurs around the disc, trying to stabilize a degenerating condition. The spinal decompression belt can help reduce weight bearing stress that may alleviate pressure.
Spondylolisthesis describes a condition where there is a disconnection or failure to unite between the front and back part of a spinal bone. The front part of the bone can slip forward, causing pressure on the nerves and can cause a sway back or increase in the curve of the lumbar spine called hyperlordosis. This increases pain from this instability, especially when standing or sitting for long periods. The traction belt reduces stress from weight bearing in the lumbar spine, helping to reduce the hyperlordosis and spondylolisthesis, increasing stability and alleviating discomfort & pain.
The joints in the lower back are called facet joints and help with a gliding motion of the back. Each back bone has 4 of these facet joints, which are behind the discs. These facet joints are near the nerves and changes in these joints from arthritis can cause pain from inflammation and can place pressure on the nerves. The traction belt can help reduce pressure on the joints, relieving pain, helping to heal injured joints, allowing better motion and helping to prevent further damage.
How Long Should I Wear?
For maximizing therapeutic benefits, it is recommended to wear the brace for about 4 to 6 hours a day or as prescribed by your health care professional. Benefits are usually noted after wearing the belt for a few days. Some individuals will need to wear the brace for longer periods in order to achieve maximum symptom relief.
As with non traction back brace, extended use may cause some weakness to the muscles supporting the back and the abdominal muscles. However, use of the spinal decompression brace can help increase physical activity, minimizing any dependency. It is recommended to begin exercising the back muscles as soon as possible to make sure the muscles are not weakened.
- Length of traction brace after inflation : 112cm(44 inch)
- Length of extension brace: 10cm (1.54 inch)
- Material: Outer layer: PU
- Inner Layer:Cotton
- Innerlayer of air inflation:TPU (Special soft material)
- Size: BRACE WILL FIT MOST PEOPLE
- SIZE 29 INCHES TO 49 INCHES WAISTS (adjustable)
- Features: magnetic therapy, thermal therapy, lumbar traction
- 1 x traction brace
- 1 x hand air pump
- 1 x extend brace
- 1 x USB cable
- 1 x use manual
- 1 x Storage bag